Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Adhesions More Condition_symptoms What Can Abdominal And Pelvic Adhesions Cause?

What can abdominal and pelvic adhesions cause? - adhesions more condition_symptoms

I am 31 years old, I had removed all the female sex organs. Because of my age, it took 12 operations. I had many adhesions removed from my abdomen and pelvic area. In addition, my gut was removed from the pelvic wall 3 times. It's been 2 ½ years since my last surgery and I am with terrible stomach pain and pelvic especially on the left side with intestinal cramping my terrible terrible back pain and left leg injury. These accessions could lead to all these problems? Can anyone help? My doctor says it's mainly in my head. Gynoclogists I saw a few others in the region, and I believe that neither adhesions cause no pain or do you think of in your head. I'm not crazy, I know if something is wrong with my body, I do not understand. So is there anyone out there knows anything about this information, provide any assistance would be appreciated.

2 comments:

Katy B said...

Hello
I just wanted to say that I am so bad with Beckenadhäsionen and I also suffer from total fear. My doctor was very skeptical about the possibility of adhesions cause me pain, but my doctor is convinced ..... is a very controversial issue, as it seems .... one, which is not always guaranteed to earn the sympathy it.
I am surprised that you surgery if he knew offer has attachments .... Intervention only aggravated the problem ...
I was informed by a doctor, I realize that I am the pain as a long-term treatment of pain, that I am .. but they did extensive research on the net I know I'll be ready to defend the operation to try to solve the problem of something. For me, it is tempting to think of a complete removal of my reproductive organs, and - if I have so much pain and may have fertility problems due to significant adhesions, I think rather throw away everything and try to live my life. ..... hard, but cruel.
T, their pain is very, very likely, therefore, to ensureor refer to these accessions ... and they have all my sympathy is immeasurable pain and nobody understands what the hell these adhesions is all about ..... But the e-mail if I want to talk
katybayes@yahoo.co.uk

twee said...

Lupus.

Post a Comment