Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Sciatica Pain More Condition_symptoms How Is Sciatica Pain Different From Back Pain?

How is sciatica pain different from back pain? - sciatica pain more condition_symptoms

I have a shooting pain on one side of the lower back down my butt.
I am not fulfill because of the pain. And if I do, it's really painful.
Sounds like sciatica? Or just back pain normal?

3 comments:

★ Jenny ★ said...

Sounds like sciatica can / captured. My mother was very bad sciatica when I was very pregnant and had my brother who delivered by caesarean section at the end, cos the pain was unbearable, it was a big baby! She still suffers from back pain and taking medication for it.
I could see, and you see your doctor if you can suggest something.
At the moment, the feeling similar pain, but havent see a doctor, hot baths and heating pads and muscle were RUB deep heat tends to help alleviate my back pain!

I hope that helps.

Please take a look at the mine and the answer, thank you
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ...

brigita r said...

Hello.
I had severe back pain, but I hope to find some solutions. You can for example access to certain pages of the liberation of back pain:

http://www.ReliefBackPainToday.com

I'm sure you can find some solutions ... I hope that helped a little. See yaa

christa-... said...

I'm not sure, but if I were you, I call your doctor to see if it is to be reviewed get you.

Post a Comment