Monday, February 1, 2010

Low Carb Rash Rash From Being On A High Protein Diet?

Rash from being on a high protein diet? - low carb rash

Is it possible that I too hasty a diet rich in protein low carbs? The rash I had from my chest, what happened before, when I been on this diet, and I thought, unless I was Splenda or Sweet n Low, if I have two packets of Splenda, I just last week. Could it be the Splenda or Diet?

1 comment:

Rosa E said...

Are you eating dairy in the diet that is rich in protein? If so, I'd bet that's what it is. If you use a lot of buttermilk, I still love to cut and see what happems. I had to stop eating completely for 6 weeks from the allergy. Then I met a lot of people do the same.

Post a Comment