Can i call my local drugstore and ask them if i left my debit card there? - what do you call a drugstore in uk
I think I may have left there when I paid for. What can I say? who has my name on it, but I have the number entered.
Can i call my local drugstore and ask them if i left my debit card there? - what do you call a drugstore in uk
I think I may have left there when I paid for. What can I say? who has my name on it, but I have the number entered.
2 comments:
Of course, you call the business in question. Not only that, at least, you should call the store and manage their share loss. So, you should immediately call your bank and report the card lost too.
Of course, you call the business in question. Not only that, at least, you should call the store and manage their share loss. So, you should immediately call your bank and report the card lost too.
Post a Comment