Saturday, December 12, 2009

Christian Phrases Of Encouragement What Are Good Ending Phrases For Letters?

What are good ending phrases for letters? - christian phrases of encouragement

I would like to know a few phrases occations good for several years.
Especially Christian phrases.

Thanks

6 comments:

fanroxim said...

Peace around and inside ..... So I finished my letters

drakke1 said...

"Omi Kami Amaterasu sent her blessing." "O-Sensei said that the practice remains difficult, and you get" ;-)

egan said...

I always Lie: "I wish you the best this season and New Year. God bless you."

We invite you to use it even if you wish.

Grom said...

Have a nice day.
honestly ....
I hope you write me soon.
I hope you liked, what I wrote.

wd said...

I always loved the end, "Maranatha!" (informal letters, which is used to the idea of "coming soon Express") and "service" for formal occasions.

bottom dollar said...

I do not know all the words Christian, but there is nothing wrong .......



Love and peace in your life. :-)

Post a Comment