Sunday, January 3, 2010

Good Cricket Bats Are The New Adidas Cricket Bats Good?

Are the new adidas cricket bats good? - good cricket bats

Adidas is also cricket recently and now by Kevin Pietersen, supports one of the best drummers in the world. I am sure that to attract people and it has for me. Some of the questions, Does anyone one of these bats, and if so, what ur opinion on this?

2 comments:

Jerorange juice said...

Is it really important what he bats.

If you werent good cricket and had a bat, what the point of buying something so expensive.
I suggest
received some very good players to try and people to buy things.
LOL get a bat double.

Jerorange juice said...

Is it really important what he bats.

If you werent good cricket and had a bat, what the point of buying something so expensive.
I suggest
received some very good players to try and people to buy things.
LOL get a bat double.

Post a Comment