What does it mean when your pregnant dog grows more nipples? - pregnant dog nipples sensitive
It is about 30 to 40 days of pregnancy. and win her nipples in importance. But I realized that two types of nipples just released. Does this mean that 10 puppies or what?
6 comments:
I look at my dog every day, while she is pregnant. Now, suddenly, she was only 2 I do not think that I miss potential. I hope that this does not mean you have more children. But I do not guess that they sterilized in young dogs still get killed. In addition to harming the mother. If I could see a vet and an ultrasound to measure the number of offspring per birth safe.
:: Flashes:
Dogs are not naturally grow "your nipples. Odds that she had always and only be billed by them as they grew older.
It has nothing to do with is the number of puppies.
No, it just means he had not noticed, and now they are older.
After the dog neutered as soon as possible and give or sell puppies with spay / contracts neutral.
They were more ... Bottling of milk,,,, prepares for its youth.
will extract the dog
Its possible, and not a surprise when my lab had puppies, 7-pin and 11 puppies have grown more than 2. So his only way of nature.
Post a Comment