What happens when you die @ home w/ hospice care? - hospice family care arizona
If not serious, but I ask because my father is dying and is home to the hospital. Who will be called when finally over? Who is to get the body? And how to delete the item? Did they leave the family, as long as you do this?
I've always wondered about this cuz it seems so strange. I've always thought that PPL went to hospital to die, but now I find this whole thing with palliative care, and I'm curious.
Thanks
3 comments:
They have called before his death. They are usually able to say when they die.
The funeral home can pick up the body, if you do not want an autopsy. It is not unusual for them. You can also use the local morgue. The body is usually on a stretcher.
The family can doen't while the body. It's all yours.
A nurse called the doctor and the medical exhibit, office, will be sent an ambulance (no sirens strong, not as a contingency) and staff can meet you at the funeral home.The family to go to another room, where it is done . Remember, until about 1940 died, most people in home.they been "established" in the lounge of asking "home.ever why it the" space "?" In the 50s when he died in hospital peopole began, home decorators trying to erase the negative connotations of the "living room" and called LIFE "place for people to encourage, as a space to accept reunification, not a place where the body of wake.now, undertakers (thats how they came to that name) ur it.everything do more in the silence respectfully.blessings!
I just went through this past July. retired people go, the first in the hospital and said his death and have information about time and everything, and if after consultation with you and then call the funeral home, and they call us body.they come home remain as they have done their work on paper and everything, and put the dead in a cover stretch in the plastic bag and abandoned. is painful, but if he thought it better, God bless your family.
Post a Comment