Do you let your son (as a child/toddler) play with girl toys, like dora, doll houses? - toddler girl toys
Barbies, etc.?
I do, and some people have a problem with it ....
Do you let your son (as a child/toddler) play with girl toys, like dora, doll houses? - toddler girl toys
Barbies, etc.?
I do, and some people have a problem with it ....
8 comments:
I told my son. Toys which do not determine the sex
I have a daughter who is 5 and my son is 3. He just enjoys playing with her Dora and with his "girl" toys. But are children, and at that age are too young to worry about what they play worries, even if it is a toy for the opposite sex! Kids just want to have fun and do not have to worry about whether it is playing badly for a boy with a toy as a child because we fear that this will affect in any way, let them have fun! Over time, learn for themselves which is something no child daughter what ....
Dork, I do not know how Dora, Barbie is superficial crap, but what you play for your child depends on you, forget the rest.
does not make him gay or something like that. People are so quick to judge what we play for both sexes, but the children learn, as she let's him play with what they want to play in learning. when people have a problem, the real problem, only they have, it is narrow-minded!
Hmm, I wonder why people have a problem with that? If you are buying a much more targeted toys, a child or something? I do not know why there is a problem if you are the plaything of a child and the right to play with them.
My child is all the toys with his sister, but not things with their girl. Barbie loves to do things like mechanical singing, and flapping their wings. It is not really interested in that pink and shiny, which focuses on the mechanics, therefore, talk to me. He loves to explore and discuss the wrists (cry, hunger, food, etc.), but not necessarily the same things that my daughter was at his age. I do not want to be sexist, but who, with children of different sexes can not be against the fact that children in some ways, of course, the different types of toys to argue for various reasons to be tightened. Then leave it with paper dolls and Dora and all that, of course I would play. I want him to have an idea, huh? I Want to Get Along
My children were not allowed to play with toys for children, but never had much interest either. They had a toy kitchen they enjoyed, and a vacuum cleaner, but the page would avoid "Rose" to store the toys like the plague. He had no interest in them.
My opinion is that this is just a better person, husband and father of their growth. My son has. She has an older sister and they love to play together. I will not ... I mean, who are fighting and learn different things from her and she with him. I see nothing wrong with a child playing with toys as a child.
My opinion is that this is just a better person, husband and father of their growth. My son has. She has an older sister and they love to play together. I will not ... I mean, who are fighting and learn different things from her and she with him. I see nothing wrong with a child playing with toys as a child.
This is a question that shreds nerves.
I see no problem with children playing with dolls and baby carriages, toys, vacuum cleaners, etc. I see no problem with girls with cars
I was in the Early Learning Center at this time last year and has a child playing with a toy vacuum cleaner and I had a better time - his father came and said that he was a chicken wet and they think of toys for girls and no his son would play with the toys "female"
The poor little boy (only 3 or 4) and began to mourn his father dragged him into the store to the jeers of the opposition of many parents.
What some people? I know someone who thinks that if a child plays with a baby carriage, which means it is gay! What the hell is all about the hat?
My kids can play with the toys they want. My little 3 two years old child is autistic and fasinated with the puck (he was of the things) in a circle, so that my husband bought him a toy surprise WashMachine for Christmas ..
If someone is a problem with it - is just that - your problem ......
Do not let anyone tell WHT for your child - if they want to live with the settings of the Stone Age and then leave them to the
x
Post a Comment